Use the CMM-Check to qualify your coordinate measuring machine according to DIN EN ISO 10360 and VDI/VDE 261
CMM-Check with case:
CMM-Check can be used to check coordinate measuring machines in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10360 and VDI/VDE 2617.
The following features can be measured with the artifact and subsequently evaluated with the software:
- Probing behavior of the probe system
- Scanning performance of the probing system
- CMM as a form measuring machine including filter characteristics
- Linear measuring errors
The universal artifact consists of a bend-resistant carrier on which calibrated, high-precision dimensional and form standards are mounted:
- one setting ring gage, 50 mm diameter
- one ceramic sphere, 30 mm diameter
- one Flick standard (precision cylinder with two flat polished sections approx. 10 µm and 250 µm)
- two parallel gage blocks, 50 mm and 400 mm
CMM-Check requires software and calibration, purchased separately:
CALYPSO CMM-Check PC Base License 626001-0130-020
One per machine
DAkks Calibration CMM-Check 000000-1103-606
CMM-Check is also available with a rotary table option. See part number 000000-1103-634 for additional information.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites. Cookies are widely used and help to optimize the pages that you view. By using this site, you agree to their use.