The monitoring procedure for coordinate measuring machines with tactile and optical sensors.
The Multisensor-Check can be used for the standardized checking of coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) with tactile/optical sensors in accordance with DIN EN ISO 10360-2 and VDI/VDE 2617 sheet 6.1.
The following features can be measured with the artifact and subsequently evaluated with the software:
- Probe deviation of measuring head system
- Scan deviation of measuring head system
- Length measurement deviation
Both the probe deviation and length measurement deviation are checked using tactile and optical methods.
The artifact consists of a bend-resistant carrier to which calibrated, high-precision dimensional and form standards are applied:
- one special adjusting ring for tactile and optical measuring, 16 mm diameter
- one ceramic precision sphere, 25 mm diameter
- two parallel slip gauges, 50 mm and 200 mm in length
- one glass scale, 200 mm in length
The glass scale incorporates precise, circular markings for checking the probe deviation and a division scale for checking the length measurement deviation.
Multisensor-Check requires software and calibration, purchased separately:
CALYPSO Multisensor-Check PC Base License 626001-0830-020
One per machine
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites. Cookies are widely used and help to optimize the pages that you view. By using this site, you agree to their use.