The Multi-Feature-Check is a method for the determination of the task specific measurement uncertainty
The Multi-Feature-Check is a method for determining the task specific measurement uncertainty and the measurement process suitability for almost all workpiece features found in coordinate metrology, including form and position.
Relating to the particular CMM, measuring uncertainties can be determined and a conclusion about the test process applicability can be deducted.
The following inspection features can be selected depending on the user’s parts spectrum. For these features - related to the CMM used - the measurement uncertainties can be determined and the suitability of the measurements can be stated:
- diameter, length, angle
- straightness, flatness, roundness, cylindricity
- parallelism, squareness, inclination, position, concentricity, coaxiality, symmetry
- radial run-out, axial run-out, total radial run-out, total axial run-out
When using this method the measurement uncertainties and the suitability of the measurements are determined realistically taking into account
- the current on site temperatures
- by means of workpiece-similar material and
- surface properties of the test piece.
Multi-Feature-Check requires software and calibration, purchased separately:
CALYPSO Multi-Feature-Check PC Base License 626001-0730-020
One per machine
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites. Cookies are widely used and help to optimize the pages that you view. By using this site, you agree to their use.